5 January Moments I Loved
From coloring to karaoke and college football
2017 might have just begun, but we already have a lot to celebrate! Check out some of my favorite moments so far.
1. AT&T is working with cities across the United States to become smarter, more efficient and more connected thanks to our Smart Cities initiatives.
2. Admit it, when your favorite song comes on the radio, you imagine yourself in the video singing or rapping the words. Well, now you can turn that rush hour fantasy into reality with the AT&T Karaoke Mashup. Connect with family and friends to make your own music videos!
3. Longtime football fan Kerry Wyatt’s story of realizing a dream he and his late father shared to attend the College Football Playoff National Championship is beyond touching
4. Forget miles per hour, soon you won't miss a beat on your favorite playlist and will have even more enhanced GPS technology as several Honda and Ford just announced that several vehicles will be enhanced with 4G LTE WiFi connectivity thanks to AT&T, which means faster streaming and better geo-location.
5. So many updates from the AT&T development team, we made a coloring book for you! I dare you to not catch a little calm after coloring in these crafty drawings representing many advancements we announced at CES.
What got you excited in January? Let me know on Twitter with #TheBridgeATT.
[Author Bio] AT&T Senior Marketing Communications Manager Jovanna Carter is a change leader who is passionate about diversity, marketing and social good!