Do Better: "Meat-Free Meals"
Soul Food Love’s Caroline Randall Williams on easy vegetarian meal ideas
Soul Food Love co-author Caroline Randall Williams is known for making healthy eating easy, delicious and inexpensive. Check out her tips on creating meat-free meals that are as satisfying as they are delicious.
· 1 ½ cups hummus
· 8 (12-inch) pitas
· 1 cup baba ghanoush
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
· ½ teaspoon ground coriander
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Spread the hummus on top of the pitas, leaving about ½ inch bare around the edge.
2. Spread the baba ghanoush on top of the hummus in a slightly smaller round.
3. Sprinkle the parsley on top, followed by the coriander.
4. Lightly drizzle olive oil over the whole pizza.
5. Cut into wedges to serve.
For more ‘Do Better’ tips from Caroline, tweet your healthy-eating question Caroline with the #TheBridgeATT hashtag.